Communications solution sets itself apart with its easy installation and
management. Setup takes minutes; the phone system will run on-premise
on an existing Windows or Linux machine and can be virtualized on
Hyper-V, VMware or KVM.
You can also host your PBX system in the cloud with Google Cloud,
Amazon Lightsail, Microsoft Azure and many more. With its web-based
setup wizard, provisioning IP Phones, Gateways, SIP Trunks and
smartphone apps takes minutes and server-side CRM integration makes
using 3CX with your preferred applications easy.
Plug-in an IP Phone or Gateway to your network and 3CX will automatically configure them, saving you countless hours of configuration time and removing the learning curve. Connect a SIP trunk within minutes with pre-configured templates for most popular SIP trunk providers, including end to end support from 3CX.
- Configuration templates for supported IP Phones, SIP Trunks, Gateways
- Guaranteed interop and support from 3CX for end to end PBX solution
- Inbuilt templates for easy configuration of VoIP Providers / SIP Trunks
3CX call center software ensures you provide your customers with quality service, and that your agents always reach their targets. Check the average and longest waiting times as well as the least talk time to guarantee no customer leaves your call center unsatisfied. Log agents in and out of queues
- Round Robin
- Hunt by Threes – Random & Prioritized
- Call Back – callers can hang up and keep their position
3CX is software based and
multi-platform. Install the IP PBX on-premise and leverage your
existing servers using Hyper-V, VMware or KVM, or install on a low-cost
Mini PC. Easily deploy in the cloud on any Linux VPS using the PBX Express Tool. Stay in control of your PBX wherever you decide to install it!
- Available for Linux or Windows
- Virtualize for easy backup and redundancy
- Install on a low-cost Mini PC
- Deploy to any Linux VPS using the PBX Express Tool