3CX is an open-platform, software VoIP phone system that works with popular IP Phones and SIP trunks whether on-premise or in the cloud.
Offering a complete Unified Communications
solution with advanced features, 3CX is more than just your average
business telephone system. Simple, affordable and flexible, 3CX
eliminates the cost and management headaches of outdated, traditional
phone systems or the limitations of shared cloud PBXs.
3CX is free for unlimited extensions and the PRO Edition is completely free for 40 days – after which it’s available at one low yearly price.
You have complete freedom of where to install your PBX and which SIP
trunks or IP phones to use – saving you thousands per year on your
business phone system. Setup 3CX in minutes – in the cloud using our PBX Express tool or using the wizard for on-premise installs.
- Plug and Play with IP Phones, Gateways & SIP Trunks
- No per extension licensing
- Save thousands on phone calls with YOUR choice of SIP Trunk
- Try the PRO Edition completely free for 40 days!
You decide where to run 3CX. Run the system on an existing server using Hyper-V, VMware or KVM, or run smaller installations on a low cost PBX appliance from Intel NUC, Shuttle, Zotac Zbox & Gigabyte. Easily move your office phone system to another server or into the cloud using built-in backup and restore.
- Virtualize with VMware, Hyper-V or KVM
- Easily scale your installation
- Run on a low cost MiniPC PBX appliance
Whether in the cloud or on-premise – you are in control. Self host with popular cloud providers offering standard Linux VPS. Pay a low monthly fee per PBX rather than an inflated price per extension and stay away from long term contracts, or outsource to a managed 3CX hosting partner.
- Self host on Google Cloud, Amazon Lightsail, Microsoft Azure & more
- PBX express tool launches your 3CX instance in minutes
- Easily move your hosted PBX between cloud providers with inbuilt backup & restore